Product Description & Reviews
WD Red is the only hard drive designed for NAS systems that have 1-5 drive bays. The drives are designed and extensively tested for compatibility in the unique 24x7 operating environment and demanding system requirements of home and small office NAS.Specifically designed for use in NAS systems with up to 8 bays. Tested for 24x7 reliability. NASware firmware for compatibility. 3-year limited warranty. Small and home office NAS systems in a 24x7 enviornment,Interface:SATA 6GB/s. Package includes a hard drive only - no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary..
Features & Highlights
- Specifically designed for use in NAS systems with up to 8 bays
- Tested for 24x7 reliability
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- 3-year limited warranty
- Small and home office NAS systems in a 24x7 enviornment,Interface:SATA 6GB/s
- Package includes a hard drive only - no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary.
- Ships in WD-certified box for safe transit during shipping
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Rotational Speed (RPM): IntelliPower
- Cache: 64 MB
- Interface: SATA3
- Data Transfer Rate: 6 Gb/s Buffer to Host (max); 145 MB/s Host to/from drive (typical)
- Form Factor: 3.5 inch
- Read/Write:4.4 Watts
- Sleep: 0.6 Watts
|Item Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.03 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.