Product Description & Reviews
With superior performance and a leader in reliability, the WD Blue SSD offers digital storage that is optimized for multi-tasking and ready to keep up with your high performance computing needs. Available in both 2.5"/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors and WD's Functional Integrity Testing Lab (FIT Lab), the WD Blue SSD is compatible with a wide range of computers, so you can be sure you are making the right choice. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and a 3-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue SSD.
Features & Highlights
- Sequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 525MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) and several error-correction technologies for lasting reliability.
- Optimized for multitasking to simultaneously run resource-heavy applications without system slow-down.
- Available in 2.5"/7mm and M.2 2280 models to accommodate most PCs.
- WD FIT LabTM certification for compatibility across a wide range of laptop and desktop computers.
|Manufacturer:||Western Digital Bare Drives|
|Publisher:||Western Digital Bare Drives|
|Studio:||Western Digital Bare Drives|
|Item Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 0.27 x 0.27 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.