Product Description & Reviews
The VisionTek 2 Port USB 3.0 x1 PCIe Internal Card lets you easily add two SuperSpeed USB 3.0/2.0 ports to your PC or Server through an available x1 or higher PCI Express slot. These ports can be used to connect your computer to external hard drives, external CD/DVD drives, MP3 players, printers, scanners, webcams, game controllers, digital cameras, and other devices. With each port providing 900mA of bus power, you can use many of your desktop devices with needing a power adapter. Each port is also hot swappable, so you can attach and disconnect external drives as desired. When used with an external drive, each port can deliver up to 5Gb/s (600MB/s) data rates for transferring and/or backing up music, photos, and HD movies. Compatible with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) enclosures for faster data rates and a reduction in required processor resources. Supports standard ATX form factor and Small Form Factor PCs (short bracket included as an accessory).
Features & Highlights
- Adds two Super Speed USB 3.0 ports each with up to 5GB/s (600MB/s) data rate - up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Fully powered by the PCIe bus, does not require molex or sata power cable.
- Power USB devices or charge them without needing an AC adapter, each port provides 900mA of power.
- USB 2.0/1.1 backward compatible, works with legacy USB devices.
- Hot swap capable, add/detach devices without rebooting.
|Manufacturer:||VisionTek Products, LLC|
|Publisher:||VisionTek Products, LLC|
|Studio:||VisionTek Products, LLC|
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.54 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.