Product Description & Reviews
This backpack is designed with the traveling photographer in mind, thus it offers maximum versatility. The bag is split into two parts. The bottom part is designed to store your main camera and gears, whereas the top compartment is used to store various everyday items (or extra equipment). The backpack also has a compartment to store a laptop up to 15″. The photography compartment is accessed by unzipping front zipper of the bag. This makes it easy to quickly reach to your gear. It has enough room to store a regular sized DSLR camera with a lens attached, alongside with 2 medium sized extra lenses and a flash unit. The bottom compartment is padded with thick fabric and offers adjustable internal dividers, so you can organize it the way you like. It is also possible to attach a tripod or a video rig on the both sides of the backpack.
Features & Highlights
- Removable camera compartment hold one DSLR, two extra lens, one flash and other spare parts
- Cushioned DSLR compartment provides maximum protection
- Rear laptop compartment holds a 15.6" laptop
- Airflow back system keeps your back and shoulders comfortable with soft padding
- Comes with rain cover kept in bottom zipper pouch
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.4 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.