Product Description & Reviews
For outdoor/indoor applications. Excellent for Wi-Fi hotspots, kiosks, M2M, IoT, telemetry and vehicle applications. Connect this antenna to existing Wi-Fi routers, access points or other Wi-Fi enabled devices which have reverse polarity SMA external antenna connectors.This low profile (~ 3 inches tall) fixed mount omni-directional antenna provides 3 to 5 dBi of gain and supports both the 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz and 802.11 a/ac 5.8 GHz frequency bands. Permanently mounts via a 5/8 in. (16 mm) hole with locking internal nut. Resists vandalism with no exposed coax cable, high impact ABS radome shell and an extra thick threaded screw mounting post. Includes 10 ft of low-loss RG58U coax fed through center mounting post. Includes "L" bracket for optional wall mounting.Ideal for use in vending machines, meter housings, equipment sheds, or other locations requiring a low-profile vandal resistant external antenna. Also suitable for vehicle mounting on buses, vans, trucks or other mobile installations. Completely waterproof (IP67) when installed with post extending into a water-tight enclosure. Not waterproof when used exclusively with wall bracket.Integrated RPSMA male plug connector mates with female jack found on most Wi-Fi access points and routers.* For optimum performance this antenna should be mounted on a flat, horizontal metal surface at least 8 inches in diameter.Specifications• Frequency Range: 2400-2483 / 5150-5250 / 5725-5850 MHz (802.11 a, b, g, n, ac)• Impedance: 50 ohm• VSWR: < 2.0:1• Gain: 3-5 dBi • Radiation: Omni• Polarization: Vertical• Connector: RPSMA plug (male)• Material: UV stabilized ABS plastic (black)• Connector: Brass with Nickel plating• Cable Length: 10 ft (3m) low-loss RG58U coax• Height: 3.2 in (82 mm)• Diameter: 1.9 in (48 mm)• Weight: 6.2 oz (176 g) • Op. Temp.: -40C to +70Note: MIMO systems should have identical antennas on all connectors for best results.
Features & Highlights
- Compatible with most WLAN devices such as access points, hotspots and routers from Airlink, ASUS, CalAmp, Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, D-Link, Linksys, MoFi, Netgear, Novatel, Pepwave, Proxicast, TP-Link, Sierra Wireless and many others
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible / Works on all Wi-Fi networks including 2400 MHz and 5800 MHz Worldwide
- For industrial, commercial and Internet Of Things (IOT) applications such as Hot Spots, Kiosks, Vending, Point-of-Sale (POS), Machine-to-Machine (M2M), Video Surveillance (Cameras, DVRs, NVRs), NEMA Enclosures, Mobile & Vehicles (buses, trucks, vans, cars), SCADA, Telemetry, PLCs, RTUs, Digital Signage and more
- Reverse Polarity SMA Male Connector on 10 ft Low-Loss Coax Lead - Rugged Vandal Proof Materials & Design
- 3 inches Tall with 3-5 dBi Gain - Omni-directional - Indoor / Outdoor Permanent Weatherproof Mount
|Item Weight:||0.39 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.9 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.