Product Description & Reviews
Tripp Lite's PS-415-HG-OEM Power Strip is designed to be installed on any mobile cart, diagnostic equipment, instrument, IV pole, etc. It is designed to supply power to plug-connected components of a movable eqiupment assembly that is rack-, table- or pedestal-mounted. Features 4 output receptacles, 15-ft. AC power cord and two built-in resettable circuit breakers that control power to all outlets and protect against overloads. Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff. Optional-use keyhole mounting tabs and flanges.
Features & Highlights
- Tested to UL 1363A to supply power to plug-connected components of a movable equipment assembly that is rack-, table- or pedestal-mounted
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade output receptacles
- 15-ft. AC cord with integrated, molded NEMA5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- Rugged all-metal housing withstands years of use without breakage
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff
|Item Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.75 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.