Product Description & Reviews
The TFC-1000MSC Intelligent Fiber Converter works with the TFC-1600 chassis system or as a standalone unit. This converter is a Multi Mode SC-Type fiber converter that supports SNMP and spans distances up to 550m (1,800 ft.). Ports include 1 x 1000Base-T (RJ-45) port and 1 x 1000Base-SX (SC-Type) port. - Compliant with IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX standards- 1 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 port- 1 x 1000Base-SX multi-mode SC type fiber port- Provides Dip switch to set: Fiber (Forced/Auto-Negotiation), LLR (Enable/Disable)- Support LLCF (Link Loss Carry Forward, Link Pass Through)- Support LLR (link Loss Return) for Fiber port- Monitor and configure Ethernet or Fiber’s duplex mode, LLR, and receive link down information via management module TFC-1600MM and chassis TFC-1600- Status LED indicators for Power and Link/Activity- Wall mountable- Optional 19” system chassis with redundant power supply (TFC-1600), holds up to 16 TFC series Media Converters
Features & Highlights
- SC-type multi-mode fiber port connects over distances of up to 550m (1800 ft.)
- 1000Base-T Gigabit copper port supports Full-Duplex mode
- Supports port level SNMP management
- Functions as a stand alone converter or with the TFC-1600 fiber chassis
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY & TOLL-FREE TECH SUPPORT- TRENDnet backs this product with a 3 year manufacturer warranty as well as toll-free tech support
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.4 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.