Product Description & Reviews
The Silex ds-510 is designed to easily connect and share USB devices over a network. Printers, scanners, disk drives, card readers, or virtually any other USB device can be now be enabled with network capability. It allows flexibility to place the USB device anywhere on the network instead of needing to be attached directly to the computer, and multiple users can access the USB device.High-performance data throughput due to optimized performance and Gigabit connection: extremely powerful CPU (800 MHz) and two USB Hi-Speed Ports (Type-A).
Features & Highlights
- High-performance data throughput due to optimized performance and Gigabit connection: extremely powerful CPU (800 MHz) and two USB Hi-Speed Ports (Type-A)
- Energy saver mode - when the Device server is not used for a certain period of time, the power supply to the USB bus is turned off to save energy.
- The printer auto connect feature works with the Windows or Macintosh printing system and allows multiple computers to easily share USB printer over the network by making an automatic connection to the
- Isochronous transfer mode - USB devices such as webcams or USB sound cards, which require ongoing data transmission in real time, can also be used in the network environment
- Best compatibility with a variety of USB devices over the network, like USB dongles, Disk drives, Flash drives and other storage media, scanners, printers, digital cameras, USB sound adapters
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.