Product Description & Reviews
SIIG’s DP USB 3.0 4-Port PCIe i/e VL is a high performance adapter card instantly adds four USB 3.0 ports (3 external & 1 internal) to your PCIe-enabled desktop computer, immediately enhancing your existing system’s capability with the latest USB 3.0 technology. It delivers ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s to connect a wide variety of high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices such as external hard disks, high resolution webcam, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more. And it is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices. With the included spare bracket, this dual-profile adapter can work with full height and low profile chassis system, providing the utmost flexibility in system chassis installation.
Features & Highlights
- Add four (3 external & 1 internal) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports to your PCIe-enabled desktop PC; Supports data rate up to 5Gb/s
- Broad Compatibility: Windows 10 (32-/64-bit) / 8.x (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit); Backward Compatible: works great with USB 2.0 & 1.1 devices.
- Works with high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard disks, high resolution webcam, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more.
- Dual Profile Design: using the included brackets to work with full height and low profile chassis.
- Compliant with: USB 3.0 specification and PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 2.0. Supports per port over-current protection.
|Item Weight:||0.0035 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.6 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.