Product Description & Reviews
WHAT IT HOLDS The Lowepro RidgeLine series offers, the ultimate commuter backpack, that still keeps adventures in mind. You may be a work-a-holic during the week, but an outdoor explorer on the weekends. This pack gives you the best of both worlds. It has a dedicated spot for all the essentials, from your water bottle to your sunglasses. Meanwhile, the main compartment gives you the freedom to pack items that are unique to each adventure. The CradleFit technology is specifically designed to hold a tablet up to 10” and a laptop up to 15”. There is room for personal items in the top pocket, or utilize side mesh pockets for those grab-and-go items that you need quick access to. The Lowepro RidgeLine 250 AW’s exterior dimensions weigh in at 13 x 6.7 x 19.7 inches, while interior are 12.6 x 5.5 x 19.2 inches, and it has a 24L capacity. The compact size allows you to carry everything you need, without being overwhelmed by extra bulk or weight. HOW IT FEELS With a breathable back panel and cushioned straps, the Lowepro RidgeLine backpack is built for comfort. The tricot lined top pocket, sturdy YKK Zippers, and TPU-coated rip-resistant body, plus the 1680D polyester moisture resistant base are just a few of the details that make this pack top of the line. The comfortable suspension and padded shoulder straps make it wearable from sun up, to sun down. The suspension system offers a chest strap to keep weight evenly distributed and balanced on your body. Your valuable gear will stay protected with CradleFit technology for your 10” tablet and 15” laptop, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover to protect against snow, dust, rain, or sand. This pack is ultra-durable and will last for seasons of use and years of adventures.
Features & Highlights
- The RidgeLine BP 250 AW features a CradleFit compartment that suspends and protects a 15" laptop and a 10" tablet
- A padded and breathable air-mesh back panel provides long-wearing comfort, and includes a built-in trolley handle for easy transport when paired with a rolling bag
- Deploy the built-in All Weather AW Cover with heat-sealed seams to protect gear from rain, snow, dust and sand
- Two stretch-mesh side pockets offer easy access to quick-grab items like a water bottle or travel umbrella, and the tricot-lined top pocket is the perfect spot to stash a pair of sunglasses
- Built from premium weather-and-impact-resistant materials
|Manufacturer:||Wynit (Daymen Camera)|
|Publisher:||Wynit (Daymen Camera)|
|Studio:||Wynit (Daymen Camera)|
|Item Weight:||2.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.99 x 19.29 x 19.29 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.