Product Description & Reviews
Logitech USB Headset Stereo H650eView larger Designed for best sound quality in busy workspacesView larger Logitech USB Headset Stereo H650e Enterprise-grade communication gets comfortable. Hear and be heard in crystal clear enterprise quality audio with this comfortable double-ear corded headset. Padded leatherette earpads block out surrounding noise for laser-like focus during desktop calls. A unique in-call LED light on the back of the headset provides a visual alert when you’re on a call so you’re not interrupted. And on-cord call controls enable you to manage calls more easily without looking away from your work. Enterprise quality audio with a comfortable, durable design Digital signal processing and dynamic equalizer technology precisely adjust mic and speaker audio for the best sound quality. Plus, you’ll hear and be heard in true wideband audio, ensuring a more natural and true-to-life listening experience. At the same time, The ultra-light design with padded leatherette headband and earpad feels comfortable, even during long hours of use. Durable materials and a sleek contemporary style deliver an attractive look that’s built to last. Wide UC compatibility Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Cisco compatible* and compatible with most business-grade UC platforms ensures easy integration with your applications. (*See Cisco Developer Network Marketplace catalog for the latest version. ) Noteworthy Features In-call LED indicator lightFlexible noise-cancelling micQuick-access on-cord controlsWide UC compatibilityEnterprise quality audioComfortable, durable design CompareLogitech B530 USB HeadsetPerfect for Internet calling and video conferencing on any budget.Logitech USB Headset H650eDelivers DSP enterprise quality audio and user-friendly features like a clever in-call LED light that minimizes interruptions.Logitech USB Headset H820eEnterprise-grade DECT wireless headset. In-call LED light, on-boom mute button and LED mute indicator light.Compatible with all leading UC platforms✓✓✓Optimized for Microsoft Lync✓✓✓Certified for Cisco✓Unlimited (USB wired connectivity provides constant power)✓✓10 hrs. wideband talk time (include charging base)✓On-ear controls for answering/ending calls*, adjusting volume, mute microphone (*With Microsoft Lync deployments. )✓✓In-line control for answering/ending calls*, adjusting volume, mute microphone (*With Microsoft Lync deployments. )✓Indicator light✓
Features & Highlights
- Enterprise-Grade Corded Double-Ear Stereo Headset With Wideband Audio, Digital Signal Processing (Dsp) And Noise-Cancelling Boom Mic For Crystal-Clear Conversations
- Useful Accessories
- Broad Uc Compatibility: Optimized For Microsoft Lync; Cisco Compatible; Compatible With Most Leading Uc Platforms Which Ensures Enterprise-Quality Audio And An Integrated Experience
- Enterprise-grade corded double-ear stereo headset with Wideband Audio, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and noise-cancelling boom mic for crystal-clear conversations
- In-call LED indicator and call answer/end button work seamlessly with Microsoft Lync and Cisco Jabber 9.6 and above; free software plug-in required to enable these functions in Skype and Cisco Jabber 9.2 can be dowloaded from support pages on Logitech.com. Volume control and microphone mute will work with most any audio applications
- Broad UC compatibility: Optimized for Microsoft Lync; Cisco compatible; compatible with most leading UC platforms which ensures enterprise-quality audio and an integrated experience
- This business product ships in brown box with no retail packaging
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.75 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.