Product Description & Reviews
Please note:Windows Hello: Due to the updated microsoft policy, this device can not support windows 10 IoT core system. We have updated the driver (find the link in the user manual), so this camera can support windows 10 version 1703 and 1709, if you have problem of getting it work, pls contact us for help.About Windows hello: Windows Hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices. Specification: IR Camera resolution: 640x480 IR Camera Max Image Transfer Rate: Max Image Transfer Rate 100fps@640x480 RGB Camera resolution: 1280x720 RGB Camera Max Image Transfer Rate: Max Image Transfer Rate 30fps@1280x720 Camera resolution (maximum): 1280x720/30fps (around 920,000 pixels) IR LED Emission Wavelength: Centroid wavelength 850nm I/O Port: USB2.0(recommended) or USB 3.0 Operating Temperature: -30℃ to +70℃ (-22F to +158F) Stable Image Temperature: 0℃ to +50℃ (32F to +122F) Distance Range: 30cm-100cm Product Dimension(LxWxH): 135mm*22mm*53mm(5.31x0.87x2.09 inch) Net Weight: 115g(0.253Ib) USB cable length: 4.92ft (1.5 m) Support platform: Windows 10(With driver) to support Windows Hello. Available for every computer with Windows 10-based and USB port,such as small footprint PC,laptop PC,Desktop PC. Windows 8/8.1,32/64 bit OS only support Web Cam Windows 7, 32/64 bit OS only support Web Cam Initial setting Easy Setup 1. Start up Windows Hello 2. Enter the PIN code 3. Capture the face with a camera 4. All set,Exit The range that can be authenticated is ± 15 degrees in the vertical direction and ± 20 degrees in the horizontal direction, so adjust your face in front of the device
Features & Highlights
- Recognized by Microsoft for Windows 10. Designed for Windows Hello (Windows 10)
- 1 second High speed recognition login your PC with just facing the Infrared camera
- HD 720p RGB web cam for skype ultra-sharp, FaceTime, professional quality video, streaming, webcasting and recording, however, microphones are not built in, Please use together with other microphone device
- Multi-user support. Identify users with faces even on shared computer such as family and group. Everyone can easily use account differently. If your PC is on a domain their is a Group Policy setting that needs to be changed, because security policies may broke many of the Windows Hello features
- Masquerade Detection by Infrared Cam with Depth Sensor. High-Security Biometrics. Masquerade by photos and images can be prevented.
|Part Number:||RGB-IR Camera|
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.09 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 2.28 x 2.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.