JeVois = video sensor + quad-core 1.34GHz ARM CPU + dual-core MALI-400 GPU + 256MB DDR3 + USB video + serial port, all in a tiny, self-contained package (28 cc or 1.7 cubic inches).
Insert a microSD card loaded with the provided open-source machine vision algorithms (including OpenCV 3.3 and many others), connect to your desktop, laptop, and/or Arduino, and give your projects the sense of sight immediately.
Open-source software, getting started, community: http://jevois.org
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT:
- one JeVois-A33 smart camera with embedded quad-core processor - BLACK COLOR
- one micro-serial cable to connect to Arduino or similar
- one high-speed 8GB microSD card with JeVois software pre-loaded
- one micro-SD card reader, USB
- one mini-USB Y cable, 2.5 feet (80cm) long (allows you to connect to two USB 2.0 ports or to one USB 3.0 port on your host computer)
- one mini-USB cable, 30 inches (75cm) long (connect JeVois to one USB 3.0 port or to the included battery bank)
- one mini-USB + micro-USB splitter cable, 6 inches (15cm) long (power both JeVois and the included Arduino compatible controller from the included battery bank)
- one Atmega 32u4 16MHz/5V Arduino-compatible micro-controller (directly connect to JeVois using the included micro-serial cable)
- one USB power bank 2600mAh, black color (power both the JeVois and the Arduino-compatible boards for several hours)
- one USB power meter (check voltage, current, and power consumption of JeVois running various machine vision algorithms)
- one USB to micro-serial adapter cable, 3 feet (1m) long (see boot messages of JeVois when running in debug mode, troubleshoot Arduino code interactively)
- one mini-USB cable, 9 inches (23cm) long (power JeVois from a nearby USB port or from the included battery bank).
Features & Highlights
- Open-source quad-core camera effortlessly adds powerful machine vision to all your PC, Mac, Linux, Arduino and/or Raspberry Pi projects.
- JeVois = video sensor + quad-core 1.34GHz CPU + 256MB DDR3 + USB video + serial port, all in a tiny, self-contained package (28 cc or 1.7 cubic inches)
- Download 30+ FREE machine vision algorithms, open source, create your own in C++ or Python and OpenCV 3.3
- Active open-source community, documentation, educational tutorials at http://jevois.org
- Object recognition, face detection, road detection, object tracking, visual attention, motion detection, and more!
|Part Number:||JeVois-A33 BLACK Developer/Robotics Kit|
|MPN:||JeVois-A33 BLACK Developer/Robotics Kit|
|Item Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.22 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by JeVois, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Q91, ean: 0761290219380,
Design for the specific needs of kids and parents. iWawa pre-installed, kids have their own Safe & Funny personal learning places and playgrounds. Adult mode, has all the features of the regular tablet, meet the parents' use. Specification: CPU: All...