Fractal Design Define R5 Gaming Case Cases FDCADEFR5BK
Extreame Savings Item! Save 44% on the Fractal Design Define R5 Gaming Case Cases FDCADEFR5BK by Fractal Design at QX Web Cam. MPN: FDCADEFR5BK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction. The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans. The Define R5
Product Description & Reviews
The Fractal Design Define R5 is the next evolution in the widely popular Define Series. Packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction. The Define R5 case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans. The Define R5 was designed with configurability in mind, accommodating up to 8 hard drives and all modern graphics card. Should you wish to expand your system with water cooling components or more fans the layout can easily be configured to meet your demand.
Features & Highlights
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front
- Newly, configured front door with dual side mounting to better fir your work space
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5" or 2.5" drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- Sturdy metal HDD trays provide excellent dampening features for the hard drives while providing better airflow through the cage with an updated, more open design
- The new and innovative Quick Release System on the left side of the case provides secure mounting of the left side panel, yet grants quick and easy access to the system.
|Item Weight:||30 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.13 x 17.76 x 17.76 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.1 x 12.91 x 12.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CA-1G1-00M1WN-00, ean: 0841163063354,
Title: Thermaltake Versa N24 Black SPCC ATX Gaming Mid Tower with PSU Cover Computer Case CA-1G1-00M1WN-00 Product Description: Perfect for the first...
mpn: CC-9011051-WW, ean: 0843591047258,
Mid-tower - Black - 7 x Bay - 2 x 4.72'' x Fan(s) Installed - Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard Supported - 12.57 lb - 6 x Fan(s) Supported - 2 x E...
mpn: CA-1D5-00S1WN-00, ean: 4717964400192,
Thermaltake can deliver with the Core V21 Extreme Micro ATX Cube Chassis. With multiple configurations for both Air and Liquid cooling setups, the Cor...
mpn: CC-9011081-WW, ean: 0843591068529,
We've engineered the Carbide Clear 400C to pack all the performance and expandability you need into a beautifully modern and compact case design. Put ...
mpn: CC-9011023-WW, ean: 0843591033251,
Carbide Series 200R is compact, but it’s designed to let you build high-performance systems with massive storage, extra graphics performance, and su...
mpn: CC-9011030-WW, ean: 0034893356784,
The unconventional design of Carbide Series Air 540 utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, and memory ...