Product Description & Reviews
The D-Link DGS-1016A is a 16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps switch that works with your current Ethernet network while allowing you to upgrade to gigabit speeds. With an aggregated bandwidth of up to 32Gbps and up to 9K jumbo frame support, its addition to any network will dramatically improve traffic flow and eliminate bottlenecks. Installation is plug-and-play, as every port supports auto-MDI/MDI-X. DGS-1016A is an economical solution for bandwidth-intensive environments needing a compact desktop form factor.
Features & Highlights
- Sixteen (16) 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- Aggregated bandwidth of 32Gbps
- 9K of jumbo frame support to help expedite transmission
- All ports feature auto-MDI/MDI-X for automatic cable detection
- Non-blocking, full wire speed forwarding and filtering
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and D-Link Green power saving technology
- Compact plastic housing for desktop deployment
|Manufacturer:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.28 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.76 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.98 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.88 x 3.31 x 3.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 6935364021160, mpn: 2645804, ean: 0163120911806,