Product Description & Reviews
CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard. And, the matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look. Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
Features & Highlights
- Builder Series cx, 750 Watt, modular power supply, NA version
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Made in China
- Modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need
- Built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency for low noise and lower power bills
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90-264V.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service.
|Item Weight:||6.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.3 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.61 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.27 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.