Product Description & Reviews
The unconventional design of Carbide Series Air 540 utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, and memory without your drives or power supply getting in the way. The included custom Air Series AF140L intake and exhaust fans provide great airflow performance at lower noise levels than typical case fans. And, you can mount up to six 120mm or five 140mm fans, with 280mm top radiator support and room for a 360mm radiator on the front panel. Like all Corsair cases, Carbide Series Air 540 is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. The tinted, oversized flush-mount side window lets you show off your work.
Features & Highlights
- Dual-chamber Direct Airflow Path design for outstanding cooling potential
- Clever, space-saving design still offers lots of internal volume
- Includes three High Performance Air Series AF140L fans for better, quieter cooling
- Tons of expansion room for high performance air cooling and liquid cooling
- Full side panel window
- Front dust filter.Compatibility-ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX, and Mini ITX compatible.
- Black interior
- Cable routing cutouts with rubber grommets
|Item Weight:||16.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.1 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.02 x 15.98 x 15.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.