Product Description & Reviews
Celestron’s new AC Adapter, made exclusively for our CGEM and CGE Pro mounts, is designed to conveniently provide continuous power to your mount when an AC outlet is available. The barrel connector on the DC plug threads directly onto the mount’s power jack and prevents power-offs due to inadvertent cable pulls. It delivers up to 5 Amp @ 12 VDC, which gives you plenty of power to run our biggest mounts loaded with heavy equipment. In addition, the switching-type AC-to-DC power adapter provides more power with less weight than a transformer-style power adapter.
Features & Highlights
- 5 amp AC Adapter for use with the following Celestron computerized telescopes: CGEM Series, CPC Deluxe HD Series*, CGEM II Series, CGX Series, and CGX-L Series
- *CPC Deluxe HD Series- 2 Amp adapter (#18778) is sufficient for most visual observing with a balanced telescope. For astro-imaging using additional equipment, the 5 Amp adapter (#18780) is recommended.
- Threaded barrel connector on DC plug prevents power-offs due to inadvertent cable pulls
- Delivers up to 5A @ 12 VDC, plenty of power to run our biggest mounts with heavy loads
- Switching-type AC-to-DC power adapter provides more power with less weight than transformer-style power adapter
|Manufacturer:||Celestron Acquisition LLC|
|Publisher:||Celestron Acquisition LLC|
|Studio:||Celestron Acquisition LLC|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.4 x 3.38 x 3.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.