Product Description & Reviews
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With all new total whiteout finish, Yeti Whiteout adds style and energy to your recording or broadcasting setup. Now you can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Featuring Blue's innovative triple capsule array, Yeti can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. Utilizing a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, Yeti Whiteout is the most versatile USB mic lighting up the airwaves today.
Features & Highlights
- Tri-capsule array - 3 condesner capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload)
- NOTE: Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
|Item Weight:||0.0046 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.72 x 11.61 x 11.61 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.22 x 5.83 x 5.83 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.