Product Description & Reviews
The ASUS XG-C100C uses fully backwards compatible, next-generation 10GBase-T (10G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 10Gbps –10X faster than standard gigabit Ethernet. It enables ultra-fast 10Gbps network access for desktop PCs, so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office or at home.Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks. Full Compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
Features & Highlights
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full Compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux Support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 Port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables
- Prioritize Your Data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
|Manufacturer:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Publisher:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Studio:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.81 x 4.73 x 4.73 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.