Product Description & Reviews
Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4 processors, the ASUS Prime B350-Plus packs a punch with performance and reliability. Access next-generation connectivity and speeds with NVMe M.2, USB 3.1, DDR4 support and Gigabit LAN. 5X Protection III ensures component longevity and reliability while SafeSlot Core adds protection for PCIe slots. The Ryzen CPU requires a discrete graphics card and any MB that is compatible with Ryzen CPU needs a discrete graphics card to run. This is a CPU limitation and the customer should be do their research on the CPU before buying. Ryzen CPUs do not officially support Windows 8, it only supports Windows 10. In AMD’s press release, they stated there is no official support for anything before Windows 10 for their Ryzen CPUs. The customer should also know that this is a CPU issue and not a MB issue.
Features & Highlights
- Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4 and 7th generation Athlon processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.2, USB 3.1, DDR4 and Gigabit LAN
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- Specially designed fan RGB header to support multi-color CPU fan LED strips
- Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- FanXpert 2+ delivers advanced fan controls for optimized cooling. Supports CPU up to 8 cores
|Manufacturer:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Part Number:||Prime B350-Plus|
|Publisher:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Studio:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 9.35 x 9.35 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.38 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.55 x 2.28 x 2.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.