Product Description & Reviews
The Apple USB Type-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your MacBook with USB Type-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB Type-C charging cable.This adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p HD. It also outputs video content like movies and captured video. Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port on your MacBook and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your MacBook.
Features & Highlights
- Connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
- Mirror your MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 30Hz
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Note: The Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter is not compatible with the G-Tech G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 Hard Drive (Apple part number HF4F2VC/A)
- system requirement:Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.