Product Description & Reviews
Professional RF Coax To Composite Video Audio Demodulator TV Tuner For NTSC System This coax to composite A/V demodulator is a professional grade TV channel converter, designed to work with coax UHF/VHF, CATV signals or other RF modulated signals and decode such coax feeds into composite RCA formats for display, recording, or further A/V broadcast and distribution. This coax cable signal demodulator supports full NTSC TV channel frequencies. PAL B/G, D/K and PAL-I version also available upon request. Easy 1-Minute Setup No initial configuration setup needed. No TV channel scan needed. 100% hardware operation with easy cable setup.Full-Frequency TV Channels For CATV Satellite This coax demodulator doubles as a full-frequency analog TV tuner and able to decode all standard NTSC channels. It can also be used for those satellite receivers with those TV2 out from satellite receivers. Easy Add-On TV Tuner Module This coax demodulator can be a great add-on TV tuner module for video monitors, projectors, DVR systems or all other video equipments that do not have coax inputs. TV Channel Number LED Display The TV channel number will be displayed on the front panel to show the TV channel number currently selected by users like a cable box. Add/Delete TV Channels Users can use the supplied IR remote control to program/remove the unwanted cable channels from their current cable TV lineup or antenna reception. The deleted channel will be skipped when flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back to the list if needed. Rack-Mountable This unit is rack mountable for large-scale broadcast TV system or surveillance camera CCTV setup. Multiple units can be daisy chained together on 19" rack using the optional rack mount kits. Rack-mount kits are not included in standard packages and they are sold separately.
Features & Highlights
- Professional grade agile demodulator for NSTC CATV and aerial UHF/VHF system. Full CATV channel frequency support for CH2 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz) Full aerial VHF/UHF channel support for CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to 885.25 MHz).
- Provides demodulated coax type audio/video in composite RCA format. Great coax setup solution for all public A/V broadcast, MATV, SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals, sports bars, restaurants or residence.
- Easy control via IR remote controller or push buttons on the front panel. External TV tuner module for video monitors, projectors or DVR systems without coax inputs.
- Record cable TV channel, satellite or camera channel through video recorder or DVR system. The demodulated audio video can also be used for video recorders, media servers, A/V receivers or wireless transmitter. Supports last channel memory after power-off or power outage. This coax video demodulator will stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Units are rack mountable for series connection if needed. Rack mount kits are sold separately.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.