Product Description & Reviews
Add four USB 3.0 ports with four independent channels, LP/SATA power, and charging support to your PC through a PCI Express slot. The PEXUSB3S44V 4-port PCI Express USB 3.0 card lets you add four, dedicated 5 Gbps USB 3.0 ports to your PCIe x4-enabled PC. This independent port architecture improves USB 3.0 performance by transferring data on four individual channels to your computer, giving you faster file transfers. When multiple devices are connected, traditional single bus USB 3.0 cards share your maximum bandwidth between all ports. By employing four host controller Chipsets, each port operates on a separate independent transmission channel. Dedicating up to 5 Gbps to each USB port reduces performance bottlenecks, and effectively quadruples your total available to bandwidth to 20 Gbps. Enhanced with UASP support (USB attached SCSI Protocol), this USB 3.0 controller performs up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP supported enclosure (Note: UASP requires a compatible operating system). using a more efficient Protocol than the traditional USB bot (bulk-only transport), UASP technology optimizes transfers by allowing multiple commands to be processed simultaneously, significantly increasing transfer speeds for less wait time on data transfers. For high-power USB devices, this PCIe USB 3.0 card includes an optional SATA or LP4 power connector to connect to your system power supply and deliver up to 900mA of power per port to USB 3.0 bus-powered devices (500mA for USB 2.0). the USB 3.0 card also supports USB battery charging specification 1.2 (Apple mode only), letting you charge compatible Apple devices (I phones and iPad) faster than a standard USB 3.0 port.
Features & Highlights
- Increase the efficiency of your USB 3.0 devices with four dedicated bus channels and up to 5 Gbps of bandwidth per channel - 20 Gbps total
- Time-saving file transfers, up to 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 when used with a UASP-supported enclosure
- Power high-powered USB devices as necessary, with the optional LP4 or SATA power connector
- Provides four external, independent USB 3.0 Ports
- Supports up to 20 Gbps total transfer bandwidth - Up to 5 Gbps per port
- UASP support across all four ports
- PCIe x4 interface compliant with PCI Express 2.0 specifications
- Optional LP4 or SATA power connector provides up to 900mA per USB port
- Add four USB 3.0 ports with four independent channels LP/SATA power & charging support to your PC through a PCI Express slot
- Compatible with HP Pro 3500 / Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p
- 4 Port PCIe USB 3.0 Card w/ 4 Dedicated 5Gbps Channels / USB 3.0 UASP Card
- PCIe USB 3.0 Controller
- 4 Independent Port USB 3.0 Expansion Card w/ UASP / SATA Powered USB 3.0 Adapter Card w/ up to 20 Gbps total bandwidth
- USB 3.0 PCIe Card w/ USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2 (Apple Mode device charging only)
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.51 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.